cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

By product / Co product : Reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with joint production and have some issues related to same.

1 - I have created a production order with one co product and one by product.

But when I do the goods receipt, in MB31, by product is not appearing during goods movement.

2 - During WIP calculation I am always getting values as zero. Even though system is not showing any errors.

3 - System is not identifying any Settlement Rules automatically when I create production order.

4 - Even when I maintain settlement rule with equivalence no.s, system shows settlement only for the main

product but co product and by product is not appearing at all,

Can you guide me to resolve these issues.

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

still searching...

former_member774432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your Co-Product Joint Production Ratio material master

If you have source structure 4 parts like 1. Revenue, 2.Material Cost, 3.Pessonal Cost & 4. Secondary Cost. but you specified Joint Production Ratio for only 3 parts then system will ask u balance one part ratio while creation of production order / process order.

Please try to enter Joint Production Ratio for all your sources then system aquatically create settlement rule for your order

Thanks

Bhagiradha

former_member774432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before calculating WIP/Variance or Good Receipt of CO-Product Order u have to do Preliminary Settlement for Co-Products, Rework in CO8B - Individual Processing (or) CO8A - Collective Processing

then automatically system split the value according ur Joint Production Ratio. This is the additional step for CO-Product/Rework orders.

Thanks

Bhagiradh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) Co - Products will be posted in to stock with 101 and by-products with 531 hence you can't post a by product in MB31

3) Assign the settlement Profile in OPJH per order type then u will get the settlement rule copied to Order

4) For the main product and co-product tick co-product check box and for Main product in MRP-II view in Joint Production tab assign source structure

In the source structure maintain both material no of main & co-product , valid to and eq no

Regards

Brahmaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

settlement profile is maintained properly with all the required indicators and valid receivers. and even the co product indicator and equivalence no. is also maintained. but still when i create the production order system gives error message as "maintain settlement rule of the sender" msg no - KD205.

any idea where the configuration is lacking????

Pavan

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you have set default rule "PP2" for an order type in Customizing and an order comprises co-products (production order or process order), ? Check in OPL8

When settlement rules are not created automatically.

and you try to calculate or save the order, the following error message is displayed: KD205 Maintain the settlement rule of the sender.

Refer the OSS note 403790.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pavan,

Bi-Product GR would happen during confirmation/backflush or during MB1A goods Issue. Bi-Product cannot be a reciever for Settlement.

Please go through my thread [Bi-Products and Co Products|;

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

What about order settlement, any idea why system is not creating settlement rules. ( for both main product and co product) and

Why during WIP calculation all the values are zero???

Pavan

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pavan,

All your CO-Products should be activated with Co-Product Indicator in the material master MRP view and in the main product MRP view - Joint Production section you need to additionally maintain the apportionmnet structure with the equivalence number details the sum of equivalence numbers should be 100. Bi-Products should not be included.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in case of By-Product, while confirmation system posts by-product by 531 movement type

in case of co-product, while taking GR for header order system does GR for ur co-product

Regards

kumar