Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Related to SAP Scripts

Hi All,

I am working in a SAP Script.

I will first explain the scenario.

<b>First Scenario:</b>

First i have to Create 1st Page with <b>Header Windows</b> <b>70%</b> of the <b>PAGE[1]</b>. Then <b>Main Window</b> will be occupying remaining <b>30%</b>. - I had preapared like that.

Next i have to create <b>2nd page</b> with Entirely occupied by <b>MAIN WINDOW</b>, As there won't be any <b>Header Window</b> from <b>2nd Page</b> onwards. - I have done with this also.

<b>Second Scenario:</b>

In MAIN WINDOW i have to print Line Item Data form an Internal table [I_FINAL_TABLE].

This [I_FINAL_TABLE] will be having information from diffrent internal tables.

So For 1 Record we will be having 10 lines of data in this internal table.

For 2 nd Record we might have some 7 lines of data.

3rd record 15 lines of data. etc.... so on.

So now my requirement is i have to print those records one by one in my MAIN WINDOW in a BOXES.

For Every Record I have to put a box inside MAIN WINDOW.

Suppose i have printed 1st Record in a BOX in 1st PAGE of MAIN WINDOW.

Then i will start printing 2nd Record in 1st PAGE of MAIN WINDOW. in this record i will have total 7 lines of data.

Now i am able to print only 2 lines of data of 2nd record in FIRST PAGE. Page is finished.

For Remaining 5 Lines of data i have to DRAW a BOX in 2nd page in main WINDOW.

Now Here My issue here is how can i know that from 2nd record 2 lines are printed in 1st PAGE.

REmaining need to be printed in 2nd page.

It will be the same case from 2nd To 3rd PAGE.

DATA Might Split.

Can anybody solve my issue.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad.

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question