cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI Biller Direct FSCM 6.04 Broken DCs in CBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo World

Can anyone please make a suggestion? I am trying to load Biller Direct into NWDS to modifiy it.

I have set up a track in the CMS Landscape Configurator and added the SC "FSCM_BD" from SLD as package type "Source" and imported it using the CMS Transport Studio.

My question is:

"How does one import FSCM_BD from CMS without having broken DC's in CBS?

The track contains FSCM_BD 604 with dependencies SAP-JEE 7.00, SAP-SHRAV 5.0, SAP-SHRWEB 5.0, SAP_BUILDT 7.00, SAP_JTECHS 7.00, STRUTS 1.1, UMEADMIN 7.00 but after import CBS says the following when building fscm/bd:

"DC sap.com/fscm/bd/umeadmin in SC sap.com_FSCM_BD_1 uses non-existing DC sap.com/tc/sec/ume/wd/kit as build-time dependency (validity: used component or public part is unknown or undefined)"

and

"DC sap.com/fscm/bd/web/bd in SC sap.com_FSCM_BD_1 uses non-existing DC sap.com/struts/logging (public-part: assembly] as build-time dependency (validity:.." (as above)

and

"DC sap.com/fscm/bd/ebpp in SC sap.com_FSCM_BD_1 uses non-existing DC sap.com/crm/tc/xcmadmin (public part: ?] as deploy-time dependency (validity:.." (as above)

and then that sap.com/fscm/bd/ebpp and sap.com/fscm/bd/web/bd and sap.com/fscm/bd/umeadmin are marked as "broken. Used component or public part is unknown or undefined."

Thank you for any suggestion

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo

there is an oss note 1244829 that speaks of this problem and says one should, in addition, download certain sca files as source code files from the support portal and then upload them "to the dev track as well".

The reason is that biller direct "is reusing other components" and so one needs source code of those components.

They are JEE, SHRJAV, SHRWEB, JTECHS, STRUTS and UMEADMIN.

This seems impossible. The service portal seems to speak of solution manager as a mandatory download tool but I just need to download, not take up additional matters. I am not able to deal with additional topics.

It also seems impossible because my CMS checks in and imports from my SLD - so I need my source code sca in SLD and do not know how to get it there.

Perhaps the oss note means to say I should JSPM it into the server ... ?

Lots of nice questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hallo

in case anyone is interested, and apparently there are people in financials who are, I have managed to move forward.

The key is oss note 1244829.

One sets up ones track using the "Add SC" button, just taking the FSCM_BD from SLD after choosing "Source" and not "Source and Archive".

One does not take anything else from the SLD, just this one SC.

Expanding the node FSCM_BD in the track afterwards one sees all the dependencies as in the oss note.

In the CMS inbox you have to have everything as in the oss note and the dependencies list.

You check in your track content and import it.

What you have in your CMS inbox are the sca files that you got from service sap com.

We did indeed have to have a user in Solution Manager who thus freed the contents of his download basket and only then were we able to download our download basket from service sap com.

This basket is thus checked in.

Doing the import I got some error messages that I do not yet understand.

However in CBS there are no broken dc's.

Importing into NWDS I can see there my sources.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved via reinstallation.

Very impressed by Biller Direct.

Golive in US successful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set to answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lawn,

We are implementing FSCM 6.02 NWDI development set up.

I am followed the exact sap note: 1244829.

I have used an exsting SC in SLD and created a Track.

Development Software Components in CMS> Lanscape Configuraor>Track dat looks like this

Name Vendor Version Status Package Type

> FSCM_BD sap.com 7.00 green source and Archive

>SAP-JEE sap.com 7.00 green

>SAP-SHRJAV sap.com 5.0 green

> SAP-SHRWEB sap.com 5.0 green

> SAP-BUILDT sap.com 7.00 green

>SAP-JTECHS sap.com 7.00 green

>STRUTS sap.com 1.1 green

>UMEADMIN sap.com 7.00 green

In CMS, I checked in : sap.com_FSCM_BD 602 sp7 and all exactly same releases listed in 1233829(downloaded from market place)

Importedin to Dev and Consolidation.But in CBS> I see 6 Broken Dcs.

after reading your post,i changed FSCM_BD package type to : Source.

Still its shows Broken DCs.

Can you please let me know what i am missing.