cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate Processing in Job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again all,

I get a status 64 in we05 when I'm checking some of the statuses of my IDOCS. The text is 'Immediate Processing in Job '0000000000100741 ' '.I thought status 64 are for IDOCS that are still being processed? in this case, it got stuck on status 64. it wasn't posted at all. IDOCS after this one were processed. How can I process the status 64 IDOCS?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run report RBDAPP01 and execute using the Idoc number to reprocess them

Former Member
0 Kudos

there's no way to do it automatically? why does that error appear? how can i avoid status 64 IDOCS?

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try scheduling the report RBDAPP01 maybe

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Explanation about IDOC status 64:

IDoc status 64: IDoc is not transferred to the application

Although the partner profile is defined and the IDoc has been received, the IDoc cannot be transferred to the application.

You trigger transmission of the IDoc using report RBDAPP01. To do this, plan a regular job in background processing for this report.

Check the processing mode for the IDoc in the partner profile:

• Processing mode 1: The system transmits the IDoc immediately after receipt in the application.

• Output mode 3: The system collects received IDocs.

IDocs are not intended to be transmitted directly to the application.

Status 64 in the IDoc can normally only occur in conjunction with processing mode 3 and output mode 2.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in WE20 whether processing is set to "immediately" or "background processing" for this message type and partner.

If it's set to "immediately" you can check SM37 for jobs that have been scheduled for IDoc processing. This may be a result of not enough system resources beeing available.

Regards,

Kai