Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Navigate among views when i click on hyperlink in a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in my application iam using one table having hyperlink,

based on another field condition when i click on hyperlink it shud open the corresponding another view

i have 3views

when i click on hyperlink in this table based on another field of the same table condition

it shud open another view

plz help me how to do this.

regards,

sush.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

fghf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want to call a predefined view for every record in the table, you can do it in the following way:

1. Consider you have 4 views MainView , PlaceHolderView,TargetView1,TargetView2.

2. your table is on your mainview.On every record click fire a plug to PlaceHolderView.

3.Your placeholder view will have a ViewContainerUI Element & you can manage which view to display inside the Placeholder view depending on the record that is clicked.

Hope the above is clear. Please revert incase you need more details

Regards,

Virag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suppose all the view is in the same window. So for that you need to use fire plug from one iView to another.Go to navigation modeller with roght clicking on the window. then create fireplug from where you have to navigate to another view.Suppose the outgoing fireplug is ToNewView

Suppose you have the hyperlink and the action on this hyperlink is opennewview

public void onActionopennewview(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent )

{

//@@begin onActionopennewview(ServerEvent)

wdThis.wdFirePlugToNewView();

//@@end

}

Hope this is clear to you.let me know if you have any concern.

Thanks

Kanai