cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with delta in 0FI_AR_4

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working with extractor 0FI_AR_4, wanted to know if it is possible to change the parametros of the delta, because this bringing registries with a day of delay, that is to say, to run the delta the day of today brings the registries generated yesterday, and I also wanted to bring the registries that were generated the same day in which the delta is run. It is possible to make this type of settings for this extractor.

Thanks in advice.

Mauri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mauri,

For FI extractors, the parameters to control delta is stored in the table BWOM_SETTINGS. Value in field BWFISAFETY of this table determines the saftey interval for delta. In SAP help it says that this value can not be smaller than 1.

Please check following link for further details. Details about these parameters is given under "Global Settings".

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bw33/helpdata/en/af/16533bbb15b762e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Praveen,

Thanks for your answer, I am going to try to obtain the permissions to modify these parameters,but if I leave those parameters as they come by default, will I be able to see the data of the previous day? or do I have to do something else?.

Do you know if still exists some type of dependency with the extractor of GL 0FI_GL_4 ?, because in some sides I had readed that yes and other that no longer.

Thank you very much.

Mauri.