cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Display attributes of Child Node and Parent Node in same view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose I have two view Carview and CarDetail View...IN Component context I have Parent Node Called Cars and It have its attribute as Price,Warranty,Year and also One Child Node Called as Brand Name Whose attribute are PrimaryBrand and SecondaryBrand..Now If I do Mapping of My First View i.e CarView with Child node of BrandName..and then I Have To Show Whole Detail of Car in CarDetailView.......How Can I Achieve it..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i guess you can use popup window to achieve this so that the child view will ve visible in the same view.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903fed0d-7be4-2a10-cd96-91367073...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

You can map the child node and even the paren tnode to the same view if u want to display in the same window..

If not if ur requirment is to dispaly in the sme view but should not map the child and parent to the Same view then you can take another new view.. and insert 2 view containers and then add the Child view and parent view in that view containers and then Diaplay the newly created view.

Regards,

Raju Bonagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I have to map Parent node attribute also along with Child Node attribute..for ex..I Have to show Brand preimary name,secondary name and Price,warranty in same view....Inshort Wen I WIll click PRImary name row whole detail of car should be seen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actuaaly I m getting problem in binding...it is taking only first value...just tell me how to acheive binding of child attribute and parent attribute