cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap-script not getting transport frm DEV client to QA client using same DBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i have two clients using same db server.client 400 of QA and client 600 of DEV. i want to transport sap-script from 600 to 400 but its not working.

i tried scc1 tcode too but nothing working.

earlier also i copied one script from 600 to 400 using authorization.

but its showing some intermediate output. i checked both script and driver program ,its same exactly as on dev but output is different.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is completely wrong, your doing transport for the different systems using SCC1.

as you said 2 clients are using same DB server but the application is on different SID's so please dont consider two clients belongs to the one server,

so u need to transport by using STMS not with SCC1.

-Srini

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chitra,

What error you are getting in SCC1? You are trying to import the change from Dev 600 client to Q/A 400 client...right?

I am wondering how you can copy the change for two different client of two different system (Dev and Q/A). For using SCC1 copy both the client must be present in T000 table and for two clients of two different systems it is not possible.

Can't you use the normal transport mechanism to import the sapscript from Dev 600 client to Q/A 400 client.

Regards

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam ,

Thanks for ur reply,

Actually both the client using same database server,so they both are on same system.

When i am running transaction SSC1,its gives msg sayin successful .

but when i search the script , it says it doesnot exist.

Regards,

Chitra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chitra use STMS to transport or manually transport the data files and cofiles of the request from development to quality server and transport using STMS

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rohit,

Actually both clients are using same database server.they are on same system.

Regards,

Chitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

so what

SID is different,they are on different SAP systems

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ROhit,

Client 400 is display copy of client 600,all changes are getting reflected automatically.

But as sap script is client dependant i m using scc1.

After running scc1 its giving msg sayin successful.but when we search the script,its not there.

Thanks

Chitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u all .

Edited by: chitra mandave on May 11, 2009 8:09 AM