cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Expense

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario in Travel Management. Once an employee completes trip. He/she will submit travel expense report. If the employee goes on leave during business travel he/she would not be eligible for reimbursement of expenses during that period.

How to handle this scenario in SAP Travel Management.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpashree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shilpashree,

The best thing would be to create 2 Travel Expense Report.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raynard,

But employee might claim expense for absense days also. So i want the system to check for the absense and stop from claiming the expense accordingly. Is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shilpashree,

You can activate the CATS integration in your system. In this case, it will check for the absence of the employee. Furthermore, I don't think an employee will misuse the Travel Expenses just to claim some reimbursement on his absent because when get caught he might loose his job....

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Implement the BADIs available and display an error message based on Absence record

Are you sure all leave are recorded up-to-date

It will not work if the leave is entered rectrospectively

scenario to look out is sick leave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sriram,

All Planned leaves will be updated. But what in case the traveller falls sick during business trip and applies for sick leave. Can we handle this during travel expense claim?

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can only assign when the data is in the system

if the sick leave is there in the system on that date, you can handle it, otherwise not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Ya Data will be maintained on the system. If an employee goes on sick leave the same will be maintained in IT2001.

Thanks and Regrads,

Shilpa