cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS-Unable to auto-execute Data supplier Report which update Performance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I am working on a CCMS monitoring Data Supplier report. For this report, I have created the new system wide context and attached one performance object and some attributes to it.

I have done all the expected configurations whos links you can check in the document I am attaching in the link.

Problem - This report is not executing periodically after 300 seconds as configured. What could be wrong ? What alternative do we have if CCMS is unable to trigger the report ?

Please see the link below to see whats there in the configuration also I am attaching the report code .

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddqnbgm8_42g5jfhwfh

Expecting some expert support in configuration of the report.

Regards,

Ravi Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ravi,

i hope till now u have managed auto execution of data collection method , i am also having the same

problem

Problem - This report is not executing periodically after 300 seconds as configured. What could be wrong ? What alternative do we have if CCMS is unable to trigger the report ?

if u have a solution plz do not hesitate to tell ,

thanks in advance...

Umer Malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Umer,

Yes I am able to fix the issue are here are my findings in CCMS.

CCMS Execute reports periodically , there is a program which runs in autorun mode and execute the scheduled Data Supplier method/Report. One very important thing is that this autorun execute in client 000.

And for me the problem was that the report was executing but not picking the corresponding data from the table because it was client specific (client 100). Hence the things were working fine when executed manually but when it auto runs it do not update.

You have two options if your program is not running properly .

1. Schedule it to run it in Background mode. Limitation it will execute every 1 hour only .

2. Schedule a background job in sm36 to execute the report every 5 minutes.

Regards,

Ravi Sharma