cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same material in 2 different Palnt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Same material(PC-123) in Two Different Plants...(Mysour/Delhi)

While selecting in sales order ,User selects Delhi instead of Mysour.

Here my requirement is ,while executing the Order form Mysour,,,user should not allow to enter material Delhi,even if user selects ,System has to give SOme alert.

Thanks in Advance

Regardsr

raju.

Edited by: venky raj on May 8, 2009 5:47 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

What you sent the programe contains the IDOC information..

Plz can anybody suggest me..whihc user exit can i use and solve my Requirment.

Thanks in Advance

regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the plant at the sale order gets determined, then ABAPer can make the plant in Disable mode.

In MV45AFZZ Userexit_field_modifications will solve your purpose. But plant has to be determined automatically as it becomes greyed out and user can not change it.

regards,

Sai

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are maintaining a single material in two different plant then when you are creating the Sales Order

a pop up will be coming asking for the selection of the plant needed i.e. in your case "MYSORE". Here manual entry can be done.

For checking the value of the plant, check with your ABAPer regarding the use of user exit if possible as Modifying/Editing a standard program (SAPMV45A) is not possible. Correct me if i am wrong on this. Looking forward to your reply on this.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venky Raj,

While doing order processing the plant is determined based on the master data maintenance.

The system follows an hierarchy in picking plant 1. CMIR 2. Customer Master Record. 3. Material Master Record.

If you have multiple plants then you will have to manually enter the plant in the sales order. User has to be disciplined. You have option to seek Abaper's help.

Regards

Sathya

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Plant determination is thro

1.CMIR od sold to party

2.CMR ofship to party

3.MMR

Maintain your Mysore plant everywhere

But everything can be changed manually in sales order and the manual entry takes the final control

So it can be changed to DELHI

Your requirement is ,the system should not allow user the change plant manually at all

This is against standard program and this requires development and check with your technical consultants

Regards

Raja