cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI12 (house bank) problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In FI12, on each house banks, there was one g/l account. Is there any relationship between gl account in FI12 and Account in customer and vendor? From which t code in vendor and customer area in SAP that I could find the same GL account? If I would like to change the GL account in FI12, what is the affect?Kindly advice. Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Puri,

I didn't under stand your question. But i am giving the brief scenario on House Banks.

House banks: Banks of your client will do the day to day business trasactions by using these House Banks. In FI12, we have to maintain Account ID and the Main Bank GL number of the related House Bank (If you use BRS Concept - you have to maintain different GL's for the same HB like Incoming Cheques, Outgoing cheques etc...)

Prerequisites: You have to create Banks master first for this House Banks in FI01. (here you have to mainatin Bank country, Bank key and address details of the Bank)

After this in FBZP under Bank determination you have to maintain the Outgoing Cheques GL number in Bank accounts tab ( if you use BRS Concept and Different GL's for same House Bank). By using this assignment this Outgoing cheque GL will be updated automatically in F-58,F110 and FF67. But for F-53 yuo have to enter manually.

In normal F-28 transactions you have to enter Incoiming cheques receipt GL account manually. Whenever you are making confinguration of BRS, you have to maintain all the different HB GL's under in assign accounts for account symbols, basing on this your Incoming Cheques receipt GL will be updated automatically when you use FF68.

Like this it will be worked.

I think this will be useful for your clarification.

Regards,

Dharma Rao. Yekula.