cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem after setting 6 decimal places

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone:

My customer updated all visualizations in General settings window to view 6 decimal places, and as in SBO 2007 A we cant reduce decimal places, they are having the following problem specially in the amount option for example:

i make an AR INVOICE with X item, i set:

quantity price tax code gross price

1 2.24 12% 2.5088

The problem comes when they need to enter the payment, as the customer only pays 2.50 but the other 0.0088 must be paid apart to close the invoice, but this has been a problem and they want to know how to reduce the decimal places.

If is not possible, i have advice to use the gross price instead of net price and avoid the unwanted decimal places, but if you know other solution it will be appreciatted, thanks a lot for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

as a workaround for your customer please see this EoP wiki page from the March 2009 newsletter:

[How to configure SAP Business One to use BSP to auto-reconcile payments & invoices with different decimal places? |https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=89391899]

The workaround can also be applied to manual payments.

All the best,

Kerstin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

What patch is your customer on? I believe this was an issue that has been resolved in later patches?