Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to See infotype 1001 using PA20, got error saying not suitable transa

sreekanth_sunkara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Like we see 0* infotype for PA in PA20 and 4* IT for Applicant in PB20, i want to see infotype 1001, i tried PA20 to See infotype 1001, got error saying not suitable transansaction

can any one tell me what transaction for checking OM or Personal Planning Info types with 1*

I am new to HR, so please dont mind if i am wrong.

thanks in advance

SSSS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For

Organization Maangement > Goto > Po10 > 1000( object ) 1001( relationship)

Position >Goto >Po13

Job > Goto > Po03

Regards

Sheetal

sreekanth_sunkara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all you

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use transaction PP01 to see the details for various objects like Position, org unit, Jobs etc.

However you won't be able to type the infotye number in this transaction instead for a particular object you will have a list of parameters if you want to check the infotype if of the parameter than on the bottom bas select the option as program and once you create a particular parameter for an object you will get the infotype id.

raghu_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Infotype 1001 is a PD infotype for relationships. You can view them form Tcode PP01

Regards

RAghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Relationship infotype (1001) allows you to describe how different OM objects are linked.

So u can use these Tcodes(Expert Mode )

PO10 - Organizational Unit

PO03 - Job

PO13 - Position

PO01 - Work center

PFCT - Task Catalog

PP01 - General

Former Member
0 Kudos

With Pa20 you can only select the Personnel Addministration, etc infotypes only.

If you want to see the 1001 then you use pp01 (Maitain object) then specify the object type and the object id then click on the relationship if you want to see the 1001 records corresponding to object id .

click on object if you want to see the 1000 records.

hope this would help you

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to PP01 transaction