cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Web Service Option not available for BAPI Functional Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am trying to create a web service from a standard BAPI functional module referring following document

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/Helpdata/EN/e9/ae1b9a5d2cef4ea4b579f19d902871/content.htm

I am facing the same issue as mentioned in this thread (But for me answer is not OK)

When I click the FLIGHT Business Object and navigate to the Tools tab, I cannot see Create Web Service option.

Also when I try to start the web service wizard from (SE37 -> BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST) Utilities Menu, after specifying all the details, after clicking Finish, I get an error "Access Refused"

I verified the authorization to current user and gave him all the authorization required viz. (SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_ADMIN, SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_ADMIN_BIZ, SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_CONSUMER etc) all 7 of them.

My system is ECC 6.0 700 Release

Thanks

Paresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a developer key (already been entered) but have anyhow the same issue So are there some additional suggestions what's to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For creating Web service definition, you have to be a registered developer. In SAP Service Market place, you will get developer access key. This should be entered in DEVACCESS table by creating any development object.

Thanks,

Venu