Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find if a message is hung in XI when you have BPM implementation

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have got a scenario where in i have flat file as sender and IDOCs at the Receiver. We have got BPM implemented to direct to different IDOCs. But how would i know and how to track if a flat file comes into XI and doesnt post as IDOC and if the sender system shows that it successfully processed the flat file.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SXI_Monitor and search for your message. Click on 'PE', it will take to the Workflow trace of the BPM.

In workflow trace use Go To ---> Tachnical Details.

There you will see all your BPM steps. Select the step for which you want to see the message go to the container tab shown below. Search for the message payload. In this way u can see the messsage for any of your BPM step.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sxmb_moni ---> View: Process ---> Search your messages -

> click on u201CPEu201D --->To view Work flow logs.

Regards,

Boopathi

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But how would i know and how to track if a flat file comes into XI and doesnt post as IDOC and if 
the sender system shows that it successfully processed the flat file.

1) go to RWB --> Component Monitoring --> Adapter Engine --> Communication Channel Monitoring --> Select the channel (in your case file) and check it's status.....this will confirm that the message has passed through the channel and is in XI.

2) Open SXMB_MONI and check out the processing of your message..

Since you are using BPM u can view the Graphic Workflow to see how your BPM has functioned fro this particular processing.....Click on the PE link in SXMB_MONI to open the graphic workflow...

Regards,

Abhishek

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SXMB_MONI_BPE

VJ