cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Field Names for ORDERS05 IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all -

What transaction i need to use on R/3 to get the TCODES for the ME23N Purchase Order Header Data and Item Data.

1. For e.g. I have Ship to Date. How can i get the Technical name for this from R/3?

2. If the IDOC ORDERS.ORDERS05 is missing the Ship to Date. How can i add a segment in the IDOC to add the Ship to Date and what name should be given for the segment to add and what field name should be given for the Technical Field?

Thanks,

Tirumal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>**1. For e.g. I have Ship to Date. How can i get the Technical name for this from R/3?</i>

Click F1 button on the Field and then press F9(Click on Technical Information Button) it will take you into Technical Information

<i>***2. If the IDOC ORDERS.ORDERS05 is missing the Ship to Date. How can i add a segment in the IDOC to add the Ship to Date and what name should be given for the segment to add and what field name should be given for the Technical Field?</i>

You mean to say , there is no field called ship to date in the specific segment. If not, first you need to add the fields into Segment and then into Message Type.

For this check about Idoc Creation/Message Type Creation etc

To get the header data of PO, go to ME23N and check with Header Data from Menu option.

Hope this helps,

regards,

Moorthy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

if you wan't the Segment and Element names then you can use the transaction WE60. You'll get the whole tree of the ORDERS05 IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there are some custom fields added in R/3 and i want to add those fields in the message type of the IDOC ORDERS05.

How can i add them?

thanks,

tirumal

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you can create a new segment WE31

and a new ZIDOC - WE31

then you can add new fields to this new segment

in the IDOC's user exit

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks. Will try to implement and will post any questions if i have.

- tirumal

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

- open any orders IDOC in WE19

- go to segment E1EDK03

- click on the segment and click on the value qualifier

- then press F4 and you'll get date qualifier information

shipping date - 010 as far as I remember

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

that worked. shipping date worked too. will award both of points.

How can i get the Shipping Detaiils from R/3 PO:

- Address

- postal address

- street

- city

- state

- country

- email

- phone

- fax etc.

If i have to add these details to the header PO to which segment i need to add and how can i make this change affect the message type so that i don't have to change the mapping everytime when a IDOC is triggerred.

Thanks,

Tirumal

PS: I have awarded points to Moorthy and Michal for their answers.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you're talking about ship to party address

then have a look at segment: E1EDKA1

with partner function: WE

you'll find what you need over there

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>