Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problems in production order creation!!

Hello SAP experts, how are you , i have a question , can i configure the system to run the batch determination and then the ATP when i create a production Order with the CO01??, is there some option in spro to do it?.

Kind Regards.

<body><p>hi pls check :</p><p></p><p>Create batch search strategy for production process</p><p>Logistics u2192 Central Functions u2192 Batch Management u2192 Batch</p><p>Determination u2192 Batch Search Strategy u2192 For Production Order u2192</p><p>Create (CO01)</p><p></p><p>Create production order and carry out batch determination for</p><p>components</p><p>Logistics u2192 Production-Process u2192 Production Order u2192 Production Order</p><p>u2192 Create u2192 With Material (CO01)</p><p></p><p>Select your components that are subject to batch management and</p><p>choose</p><p>Material u2192 Batch management u2192 Carry out determination</p><p>Choose Strategy analysis and Selection criteria.</p><p>Choose Batch Determination u2192 Without Selection Criteria.</p><p></p><p><u>some extra points :</u></p><p>In production or process orders, batch determination can be triggered automatically by the</p><p>order release. For this, you must maintain automatic batch determination at order release in</p><p>the Batch Entry field in the MRP 2 view of the material master record for all the relevant</p><p>components. You can also trigger batch determination manually by choosing the relevant</p><p>symbol.</p><p>&#56256;&#56441; When backflushing a PP or PP-PI order, you can start batch determination manually or</p><p>automatically, if this was not already done in the order.</p></body>
0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question