0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

The Static Credit Limit Check

The credit exposure is the total combined value of the following documents:

- Open orders

- Open deliveries

- Open billing documents

- Open items (accounts receivable)

I want to exclude Open orders and consider only the other opne documents to calculate and check for credit limit. How can i achieve this. Please advice.

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you uncheck open sale order in OVA8 under static credit check, the credit check will happen by excluding the open sale orders, but what about credit exposure by which percentage is calculated. So credit check will happen without open sale orders where as percentage will be calculated by including open sale orders, so both will be different. I hope the orginal query was also related to credit exposure only. For credit check what you said was correct, but for not updating open sale order in credit exposure, change the update group from 000012 to 000015 in credit control area creation. After changing this, run the program RVKRED88 for simulation and after confirming the changes in existing data, then run RVKRED77.

For any further clarifications call 09985942378

Ratna

0 Kudos

HI

Uncheck Open orders in transaction code OVA8.Under Checks >>>Static.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe this is not possible to exclude open sales orders in Credit exposure because when you create a sales order the order value subtotal stores the field value in VBAP-CMPRE table. So better way to do is ask the ABAPer to do a coding in user exit LVKMPFZ1 and call functional module CREDIT_EXPOSURE to exlude sales order open items. This is pretty trick area but you can achieve through only tehnical guy.

Or other way you can acheive through not to update infostructure S066 sales order Tcode OMO1 but it is not advisable.

regards

rc gopi