cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Sap Gui 7.10 Rev8 and Tcode PC_PAYRESULT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some users run Macs in our organization, one problem we ran into with the Java Gui is that the tcode PC_PayResult does not function as it does in the windows sap gui. whenever you double click on a line item in this view, on the widows side it pulls up the payroll results as expected but on the Java Gui, it seems hit and miss the older line items show up fine, but the newer stuff does not.

any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I seem not to get the different results between WinGUI and JavaGUI reproduced.

Could you please create a [support message|http://service.sap.com/message] on component BC-FES-JAV including both a clear description how to reproduce the issue and screenshots highlighting the different results?

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, I did not realize that my description was vague here are the steps.

1) login to Java Gui: Log into Tcode PC_PayResult

2) Key in Personnel number

3) List of results displays on lower right hand alv grid (you should have more than 20 entries in your alv grid)

4) double click on the last line on lower right hand alv grid. This may or may not yield results

5) if no results are shown, then on the blank alv grid click on the name column bar and hit the arrow key down on the keyboard, results are now displayed.

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Francisco,

your refined description helped me to "sometimes" see the issue independent from the line we choose. We have found a potential timing problem in our code and after fixing it, we no longer are able to see the issue you described.

Please verify with SAP GUI for Java 7.10 rev 9 once it is available.

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rolf-Martin,

Do you have any idea when rev9 will become available?

--

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Francisco,

so far, we are still on schedule to ship in June as described in [note 1229666|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1229666].

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just wanted to post that the latest Rev9 did solve my issues.

Thank you.

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Francisco,

thanks for the follow-up.

It is always appreciated to read, when it helps someone what we are doing.

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quick question, I have been tasked with some Mac Development and I also currently build reports in BW (7.0) when will tools like RSA1 be supported in the Java Sapgui?

Answers (0)