cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO:Error in Process while transferring to backend (ECC 6.0) from SRM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

We are on an Extended Classic Scenario. We have a major problem occurring in Production system only for the the limit orders. Limit Orders are not getting transferred to ECC 6.0 from SRM (Error in Process clearly shows the non existence for PO created first time)

I also know that Error in Process/ Transfer Failed status comes up for several causes.

This was working fine for months together, suddenly this problem is coming up. 1 Week back we had a Patch Upgrade too. I have checked the Vendor data, Account Assignment and other Basic data too and everything looks fine. We have tried debugging the FM's on SRM side which transfers the PO(ex:BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC_V2)

After debugging too we are not able to rectify from where the error is coming up..

I need your valuable inputs on this.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Applied the notes 1315910 and 1284361. Approved PO is in Ordered status now.

Issue got solved. Kudos to Peter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thanks a lot providing the relevant notes.

I also had these 2 notes with me which are valid for our package. i.e., 1315910 and 1284361.

Will keep you posted. I still doubt these notes will help to solve the problem.

Thanks again for your precious time.

Warm Regards,

Ajantha:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot on your Key inputs Peter.

I just forgot to mention one more thing, i.e., in RZ20 (SRM) we could see the following errors for limit orders:

(01) PurchOrder 003....012: Transfer failed

(02) PurchOrder 003....012: Please maintain services or limits

(03) PurchOrder 003....012: Purchase order still contains faulty items

(04) PO 003....012: No instance of object type PurchaseOrder has been created. External reference

To trace the issue backwards we tried creating a limit order PO directly from ECC backend (ME21N Transaction)

One thing we could observe is in Limit tab if we not specify Expected Value and Overall Limit we are encountering the same error as shown up in RZ20.

This gave us a vague idea that the price is not getting transferred for Limit Orders from SRM 5.0 to ECC 6.0 backend. Any key inputs on specific FM etc.,to debug and see what value is getting transferred from SRM to ECC would come handy.

I hope Peter and others will help me on this.

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ajantha,

please implement the notes:

and retest.

Regards,

Peter

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

please activate the FBGENDAT for the BAPI BAPI_PO_CREATE1 and/or BAPI_PO_CHANGE in the backend system, as in the note 539978 described.

The FBGENDAT will fill the BAPIs with testdata, then you can test this BAPIs with this data. If you set a breakpoint at the statement 'message' hopefully you will see, what's wrong.

Regards,

Peter