cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have XI scenario, ABAP Proxy-XI-File, created in XI sandbox.Configured all the SLD settings and SM59 connections in sender business system(R/3). Upon proxy execution I am prompting for XI login and message execution resulted in HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK -Unauthorized error for PUAPPLUSER. The message status in SXMB_MONI in Business System is red flag.

The PIAPPLUSER password checked in XI systems and verified consistently that its not getting locked. Executed note #936093 - XI 7.0: Changing the passwords of XI service users - Still I receiving the Unthorized error with logon prompt of XI.

One thing I have to mention here is Business system(R/3 Sand Box) is client copy of production system.

We have same proxy running in QA and PRD. None of those had this kind of

problems.

Any configuration settings that I am still missing in Sender Business System?

Any help would be appreciated to resolve the problem as it being

very critical issue.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

1. Check the specific configuration in t-code sxmb_ADM of your application system.

2. Make sure the RFC destination mentined in the ablve step is working and you are able to login to the XI system remotely.

( Use a copy of the the service user PIAPPLUSER for the connections)

Regards,

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

I didn't understand your advise copying the service user PIAAPLUSER. Do you mean create different service user and test with that?

I tested remote login(HTTP destination that I am using in exchange profile). Its prompting for login. After 3 login attempts I get the same error that you could see in proxy execution i.e HTTP 401 Unauthorized.

I did make sure again I have the same password for user PIAPPLUSER in HTTP destination, in SLDAPICUST , su01 of xi and in exchange profile.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Create new service user, however make sure password is in upper case for new user and change your RFC destination with new user and (pwd) uppercase and test your RFC destination again.

Hope this will help.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh

Amazing! It worked. But I didn't get it why the new service user made it pass through. I saw the message in XI delivered.

Thanks a ton for smart tip.

Venkat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

In integration engine configuration ( SXMB_ADM --> Integration engine config) make sure you specify HTTP destination rather than URL. You need to create a RFC destination of type HTTP and in config put "dest://HTTP destination).

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If password for PIAPPLUSER is changed, make sure that it is also changed in Exchange Profile.