cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO-PA Realigment - KEND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

Anybody know if exists any badi, bapi or exit in KEND transaction?

I need to re-derive some characteristics from BSIS to CE4***, but KEND only works with CE4*** + derivation strategy.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

COPA0001

COPA0002

COPA0003

COPA0004

COPA0005

COPA0006

COPA0007

These are the exits available in KEND.

Thanks and regards

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

I'm using COPA00001 - EXIT_SAPLKEDRCOPA_001 in order to set some fields to BSEG in characteristics of PA. When i use FI transactions (FB01, etc...) system works ok. At this point system assign profitability segment, so i use enhancment COPA00003 EXIT_SAPLKEAK_001 and COPA000001 - EXIT_SAPLKEDRCOPA_001 in order to acces to BSEG.

In the realigment process (KEND), system only works with CE4xxxx, because profitability segment is already assigned. So using COPAxxxxx enhancements we can't access to BSEG.

I need some access point into KEND transaction....

Thank you

Best regards

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that the following are pre-conditions for using Realignment:

1) The system should find an entry in table CE4xxxx which meets the selection criteria

2) The source fields of the derivation steps which should be performed by the realignment run must not be initial.

3) During the realignment the first successful derivation step overwrites any existing values for that characteristic. This is different from how derivation works when posting actual or plan data.

Realignment does not change the PA segment no.

regards

Waman