cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problemas with CJBW y CJBV

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one problem, If I deactivate availability control (CJBW) and then I activate (CJBV), in the status the WBS element, not appear AVAC. And it allow to exceed the budget. I am grateful for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In SM31 go to table TRWCA and check whether COFC is active or not it shuld be active.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I applied all the previous recommendations and nothing.

I executed the transactions CJBV and CJBN, the system send a message that says that the control of availability is active, then I execute the transaction CJ30 select

Extras -

> Availability Control -

> Analysis

the system send a message that says " For Project XXXX, availability control is Not active ". I do not know that I could be happening.

Thank for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I observed.

For a project u had not entered budget thru CJ30 for any WBS system will not allowing to activate AVAC. But once for the same project u put budget then Activate AVAC thru CJBV then AVAC gets activated. I thnk this a std behaviour of system that AVAC dont get activated if one of WBS is not budgetted.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Also I executed what you indicate me and nothing.

I do not find the way of activating the AVAC after deactivating it. In the system status, does not appear AVAC, and therefore I do not have control of the budget and I have the risk of allowing to exceed.

I need helps in the matter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check ur Budget Profile :

Transaction OPS9

In Availability Control tab Ur activation type shuld be 1 i.e. for automatic activation. Tick only on Overall if u want AVAC activation thru Budgeting in CJ30 or Overall and Releases as well if u want AVAC after budget release thru CJ32.

Transaction OKKP Select ur controlling area and click on Activate componenet/control indicators then in Activate component tab Project check box must be ticked.

Transaction CJEN reconstruct project infostrucure.

Transaction CJBN / CJBV activate Availability control.

this shuld work.

Rgds

Edited by: Shrikrishna Rasam on May 14, 2009 6:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for the answer.

I checked the indicated.

In Availability Control Tab activation is 1, for automatic activation. The check box of overall y release.

In The Transaction OKKP not appear the tab project check box?.

Even I cannot reconstruct the AVAC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Transaction OKKP not appear the tab project check box?.

Go to OKKP Select ur controlling area.

On the left hand side below the Basic dat folder there will be activate components/control tab doble click on it.

On the right side screen will be changed showing fiscal yr.

Doble click on current yr. In activate componet tab u will get the check box fo projects It shuld be ticked.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you very much for your help

The check box for projects This marked.

My problem is that I load the budget, I liberate it and in the system status appears AVAC, I try to exceed the budget and it gives me the message of exceeded budget. Then I deactivate the control of availability across the transaction CJBW and check the CJ20N and in the system status does not appear AVAC, active with the CJBN and says that it is already activated, but when I exceed myself in the budget it does not warn and allows me to exceed the budget.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

when ever you re changing anyhting regrding budget profile / tolerence limits / deactiion / activation you have to run CJBN transaction for the projects where budget profile is used otherwise budget availability check will not happen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run transaction CJBN - Reconstuct availability control.

Sudhir