Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartForm Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

OK I have a question about a SAPScript conversion, I am converting a process

orders form. I converted the form, and dealt with all the errors. I am a little confused

as to what to do next. The transaction that starts the whole process is SAPLCOKO.

There you pick your processed order etc, this calls a print program which is PPPIDRPV.

In config CB85 there is a spot to enter both the print program and the form to be called by

the trans. I tried to just substitute the SmartForm instead of the SAPScript just to see if it

would call the SmartForm, however it would only accept SAPScripts it would not recognize

a SmartForm. So my questions are these

1. Is it just the print program that I have to re-code in the SmartForm?

2. will the trans that passes data to the print program pass this data to the SmartForm, if so how do I arrange that?

3. How do I hook the SmartForm to the trans in config

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Glaing@angiodynamics.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi naveen

Thanks for the reply, The link only talks about converting the form which Ihave already done. The print program I am talking about is PPPIDRPV. It does not appear to have any of the statements that refer to the opening or closing of the script. It seems to just write right to the script itself somehow. Could you please elaborate a little more for me

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi george

u can checkout this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/9d/9599386185c064e10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

You can use the same driver program.But remove all 'Open Form,Write Forms statements, Close Form etc...i.e.You must make the required changes to the respective print program yourself.

Those fields which you want to print move them into internal tables.

Pass these internal tables using fn module 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'.

Regards

naveen