cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incompletion log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

At incompletion log i am facing a problem.At customer master incoterms were not maintained.At incompletion procedure i made it as warning.Sales doc and item categories were assigned to incompletion procedures 11,20 respectively.Status grp for incoterms is 04 and for general, delivery, the status grp was activated.

At sales order when i tried to save it a pop up is coming and mentioning that you want save or edit.I can save the sales order.But,if the sales order to be saved only if incomplete items are to be filled in the sales order it self.System should not allow to save the sales order until all incompletion items were filled.How to do this?

Thanks

Aditya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208991
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

The setting to do this is in transaction VOV8, select the relevand sales document type, flag check box called "Incomplet. Messages". Now you will not be able to save the document if it is incomplete.

Regards

Nikhilesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be achieved in two ways

1.In VOV8 for your order type in the transaction flow tab tick the incomplete messages tick box

This will not allow you save an incomplete order

and

2.Also in in-img-sd-basic functionslog of incomplete items-assign incompleteness procedures--assign procedures to order types

Here make sure that IC dialogue check box is ticked

If either one of these is done then an incomplete sales order will not get saved

When you complete all the data only the order will be saved

Regards

Raja