cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

I received next exception during deployment of WebDynPro applications. Strange that most of applications deployed normally but several of them not.

In exception logs presents line "For detailed information see the log file of the Deploy Service"

Could you please assist me where can I read Deploy Service log ? May be it helps me to solve this problem ?

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application accenture.com/mdporghierarchywd..

Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application accenture.com/mdporghierarchywd. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application accenture.com/mdporghierarchywd. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:569)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1555)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:319)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:200)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:136)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:104)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:176)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application accenture.com/mdporghierarchywd. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

at com.sap.engine.services.webdynpro.WebDynproContainer.deploy(WebDynproContainer.java:1050)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.makeComponents(DeploymentTransaction.java:606)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeployUtilTransaction.commonBegin(DeployUtilTransaction.java:321)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.begin(DeploymentTransaction.java:307)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:292)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhases(ApplicationTransaction.java:326)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.makeGlobalTransaction(DeployServiceImpl.java:3186)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:554)

... 10 more

For detailed information see the log file of the Deploy Service.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some dependency might be missing. did you thoroughly check trace file ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No yet, where I can find trace file ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed