Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW with RSADRLSM02

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI FOLKS,

i want to do datamigration using lsmw with directinput method

i want to upload the data for business address services/regionla structure the correspoind sap std program is RSADRLSM02.

can anyone let me know how to proceed from step 2 to 5 i mean how to create the structure and assing the source fields and mappind logic

flatfile is containing with cityno, cityname, streetno, streetname and i am getting struck at the point where at the end it is asking the logicalfile how to solve

please someone can help me it is very urgent

can anyone let me know how to create the logical file in file transaction and how to assign it to the standard application

hello common guys

lot of experts r here someone help to solve my proble plz it is very urgent

thanks in advanse

naveen

Message was edited by: NAVEENKUMAR GUDURI

Message was edited by: NAVEENKUMAR GUDURI

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !!

If you want I can send you lsmw tutorial.

(provide me by email)

BR

Jacek

0 Kudos

Hi Jacek,

Can you please tell me where I can download or acquire the LSMW tutorial? Please reply to:

frank.preston@riotinto.com

Kind regards,

Frank.

0 Kudos

Please email this to me too if you can (umvuvuNOSPAM@gmail.com). remove the NOSPAM part

Former Member
0 Kudos

Provide me your email if you want that

BR, Jacek

0 Kudos

hello

thanks alot for ur replies

i am having much material for lsmw

but i am getting error whiel designing source structure and target fields my finally

at the end of all steps what i have todo i mean i am getting one screenfor direct input, it is askig logical file names i donno about it what to give

anyhow iam here givingt my emial id callnaveen@gmail.com

thanks alot once again

naveen

0 Kudos

Create logical file names using tcode FILE, specify those in your LSMW config.

You have to choose the right object for your SAP version. Let me know your Objects and version. I will check it in my system.

Sanju

0 Kudos

hello sanju,

i didn't get u becz i don't have any knowledge about what ur saying

can plese tell me more eloboratly

i appreciate ur help sanju

thanks alot for ur reply

naveen

0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

Recently I updated regional structure data using LSMW, its a lot of work. Don't think I can explain it in this forum.

Sanju

0 Kudos

sanju,

then how can i reach u then

can u guide me any way to reach u sothat i can take some guidance from u

thanks alot

naveen

0 Kudos

hey sanju

please it is very urgente'

help me u r telling that u already finished it

i completed all the steps but i am getting struck with the final step that is start di porgram step here it is aksing the logical file name i don't know about it, please guide me

thanks in advanse

naveen

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveenkumar,

Please check this link which you can download LSMW documentation. It is very helpful and show you step by step on how to setup. Go to ABAP Tools -> ABAP utilities area and click on LSMW Described link.

http://www.sapgenie.com/abap/

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto