Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bidder and BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ppl,

Have two issues:

--The root vendor organization that has been created in the organization plan does not have

a BP id.How do i get a business partner id to it?

I have run the synch. bbp_...om transaction,

it gives message 'basic data and address in red.I have filled the address...but the

basic data does not have the usual "holder""percentages" etc.What am i missing?

--I am trying to create a bidder on browser(manage business partner)...it gives a message

"error reading roles(not maintained/no authorization).

Is it the message for the user(me) who is creating it?Please show me a way.

I have already created a bidder in the vendor organization...but in the browser,it comes up

as "found no values".

Please show me direction.

Many thanks

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

For the "error reading role" message, you have to maintain attribute role in PPOMA_BBP transaction for your user.

Once error is solved, you will be able to create your vendor and to maintain it as bidder.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Yann.I have roles of oprn manager,employee and strategic manager assigned to it.

Well,the first prob got resolved...

I have created two bid invitations.They are in held status.When i open the bid invitation to

fill in details such as submission deadline,bidder info....i cannot do it.Its all grayed.

Why is this happening?What am i missing?

I have created a 'bidder' in the vendor org.It is not showing when i try to search on the browser.Why?

Please help.Will award full points.

Sam

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Please confirm that your supplier have also been created as bidder in transaction BBPMAININT.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

you must not create a bidder directly in PPOMA_BBP, but via web transaction "Maintain business partner".

Technically, it is possible, but you have all chances to miss something (different BP roles to maintain).

Concerning org ID without BP, you are using the good synchronization (CRM/BBP_OM_BP_INTEGRATE) transaction. But as address controls are not the same between org ID address and BP address, the BP creation can fail.

Ex: postal code is not controled in org ID address, but is controled in BP address,so the synchronization can fail.

For Bid Invitation grayed, does the system send you back a message (from authorization controls) when you click on "Change" button ?

Do you have generated all profiles ? (PFCG --> utilities --> Mass generation)

Rgds

Christophe