cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while saving the billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am getting an Error- "No taxes on sales/purchase are allowed for account 870205 L002, AB is not allowed" when i save the billing document. when i go to the conditions tab under item data in the billing document after saving the document and try to view the detail for the discount condition type it shows that the discount condition type has a tax code AB assigned to it.

I am using the same pricing procedure in another company code where it works fine and I don't get any error. Besides here on viewing the same discount condition type there is no tax code assigned.

Can anybody explain what could be the possible reason?

I searched for the solution in the forum and came to know that if I go to FS00 and assign * to Tax Category under control data then it works fine and i don't encounter the problem after saving the billing document.

Although i have found the solution But what troubles me is that when the same pricing procedure works fine in the first company code without assigning * to the tax category then why do i need to assign * in the second company company code to be able to save the billing document.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to FS00, input the G/L Account and click on Control Data tab. There maintain asterisk (like star) mark against the field Tax Category This should solve your problem.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Ganeshan,

If you go through my query you will find that I already know that the problem can be solved by going to FS00 and assigning * to Tax category under the control data.

But what i want to find out is why there is no problem in company code-1 although both the company codes i.e. company code1 and company code 2 use the same pricing procedure.

Regards

Deepak Joshi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all let me ask you to indicate the name correctly.

Secondly, the root cause to the issue what you have indicated is in FS00 and you need to compare the settings in both the company codes.

Finally, the issue is not because of your pricing procedure but because of some missing FI settings. Thats all I can say now based on the information you have provided.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi could you plz. find out from where the tax code is coming for the discount condition type. if you remove from there u don't need to do any changes.