cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Payroll Status of Employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

In our SAP system, For few employees, the Payroll Status has not been maintained in the SAP Database.

Hence those employees are not updated in the Infotype PA0003.

Due to this, we are unable to perform Transfer (Cost center to cost center) Activity for such employees..

We are using custom interface for doing transfer. In this interface, the program will be using the function module 'RH_INSERT_INFTY_1001_EXT'.

While debugging this function module, i came to know that the given employee is checked against Infotype PA0003 (Payroll Status). If employee not found, the system throws an error message saying that "Employee doesn't exist".

But the same employee can be seen in PA30 and even at PA0027 Infotypes.

How to make this employee to appear in PA0003 Infotype?

Please Help me out.....

Regards

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is very important to maintain the infotype such as 0003 , as you come to know about this ,

1. this infotype hold the information about the employee payroll status,

2. it is default infotype which can mainatin by the system while hit the hiring action,

3. wihtout this infotype, how you come to know about the status of payroll for your employee , where

it is release , or exit .

Rupa Prasad

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how come

this IT0003 will get maintained defaulty

only two infotypes one is IT003 and IT40009 or 2 from rec

will be maintained by the system automatically

check PU03 for one employee

former_member226519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

infotype 0003 is mandantory to a PERNR. it is created automatically when hiring a person (the PERNR is created).

If you have PERNR without infotype 0003 there is something wrong in your system.

You can create infotypes 0003 by simply creating records in table PA0003 - but I never would recommand to do so !!!!