cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Ensure Additional Delivery items are Priced as per Original Order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we create a sales order on Day 1, then the pricing date for all items on the order = Day 1. If we convert the order into a delivery on Day 2 and add a material to the delivery, then the pricing date for the new material = Day 2.

How can we ensure that the pricing date for ALL items on the delivery is Day 1 (i.e. the date the original order was created).

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that this requirement can be automatically met if the delivery doc type in OVLK the item requiremet field is assigned with routine 202 and provided you dont have pricing not actvated at delivery level (which is normally not carried out)

Also in VTFL make sure that at item level price source should be BLANK that is from sales order

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks very much for the response.

I've checked you recommendations and found thay are in fact already in place (i.e. delivery doc type in OVLK the item requirement field is assigned with routine 202 and in VTFL at item level price source is BLANK that is from sales order).

Perhaps a User Exit is required?

Regards,

Clive.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes

Have you tested your case

With those settings i think the requirement should be met automatically

there should not be any need of userexit

But you need to test it completely

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, its definitely as described.

The items added to the delivery have no automatic link back to the originating order of the other items in the delivery - so I'm not sure how it could pick up a pricing date from the order without a little "helping hand"!.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can change pricing date manually. So after adding change the date manually and go to item condition and update the price.and choose option B.

thanks,

Raja