cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I created an internal order in KO01 tcode and original budget in KO22. Normally my supervisor gets into KO02 and approves(release) the created internal order.

But the last time i created a internal order and orginal budget was utilised with his approval. I there any setting for release of internal order. I went in to KO04 and checked the changes and there is only created details and no change details.

Looking forward for you valuable inputs

Have a Wonderful day ahead!

Regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you reply,

I checked it and it says created in the control tab, but my question is the budget amount cannot be used until the internal order is release. In my case the internal order status is in created mode but the budget amount is utilized.

Regards

Naveen

Edited by: Naveen Singh on May 7, 2009 6:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The type of transactions allowed for a particular status of internal order like CREATE,RELEASED,TECO depends on the allowed transactions set in the status profile. Check in SPRO-Controlling->Intenal Order->Order Master data->Status management.

Here define a suitable status profile or use an existing one and define the appropriate transactions as allowed or not allowed for it.Assign the status profile to your order type then

Thanks and regards

Kedar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

Is there release status for the Internal Order in KO02 itself in Menu> Edit> Release/Cancel release. Whenever you have done this functions it will be updated in your order itself under the Control data tab in System status. It identifies that what are the specific business transactions are allowed.

Regards,

Dharma Rao. Yekula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Internal order can be released in KO02 transaction, go to Control data tab and there check the system status. If it is released it shows REL, if not then click on the arrow and you will get a message whether it is relased or technically closed (TECO) or created (CRTD)

Thanks and regards

Kedar