Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am trying to open existing xcelsius dash board but i am getting error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am opening xcelsius dashboard, but i am getting error message as

The model you are loading contains components that are not installed on your version of xcelisus these components and their features will not ne loaded, therefore the model may not function as intended.

i am using xcelsius 2008,

my product also having service fix 1, 2

Xcelsius version is 5.1.2.0

Build number 12,1,2,439

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The error message could be telling you:

1. The file you are trying to open contains components (charts, selectors, maps, etc) that are not part of the default components Xcelsius ships with, and are add-ins. Contact the person (if possible) that originally built the dashboard and ask if they used some Add-in components.

2. The file was built with Xcelsius v5.1.3, and the components used have been updated by the latest version. Again contact the person that originally built the file and ask what version it was built on.

Hope this helps

Charles

Note for Matt - is it possible to enhance this type of error message to identify which component is not installed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charles

Note for Matt - is it possible to enhance this type of error message to identify which component is not installed?

I already put in an Enhancement Request for this Charles, hopefully it will make it in to one of the future releases, not sure when though....

Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great, thanks Matt.

Answers (0)