Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final invoice layout.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement as follows.

The layout for the Final Invoice consist of 3 different parts:

1. The actual Final Invoice Layout (normal or Pauschal)

2. The u2018Rechnungsanlageu2019 Layout

3. The Overview Sheet Layout

The Final Invoice layout should only be used for billing type YFSO.

This layout is common for Germany (company code: 220)

There are 2 types of partial invoices needed for Germany.

1. The u2018normalu2019 invoice including specific information for each equipment that is part of the invoice.

2. The u2018Pauschalu2019 Invoice which displays the total amount for several equipments together without showing specific details per equipment.

This difference is only of influence to the item overview part of the layout. Dependent on the value of the field VBAK-KVGR1 it will be determined which logic for the item overview is used (with or without item details.

If VBAK-KVGR1 equals u201CC01u201D, then the Pauschal overview is needed

If ELSE then the u2018normalu2019 overview will be used.

Each layout of the item overview is described separately below. The preferred way to handle this is to create two separate pieces of logic (code) and for each print out do a test based on the field VBAK-KVGR1 to determine which logic to use in each case.

above is my requirement .

I want to print 3 layouts for one output type depend upon the condition pls suggest me how to approach for this smartform.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your functional people to create three different output types. And develope three different Smartforms asper your requirment. And assaign these forms to these different output types.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Apart from printing the data, if layout is same for all the three conditions go for a single smartform and based on the conditions display respective data. If changes are more, then i would suggest go with the indivitual forms.