cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

possible to send the 50,000 records at a time using proxy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using the proxy to send the data form SAP to PI and then send it to Receciver by using JMS. Here i have a small issue.... is it possible to send the 50,000 records at a time using proxy? If not please suggest me how can i send bulk of records through proxy?

Thanks

Karthik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the size of one message? then multiply with 50,000 and see if it exceeds 20 to 22 MB size, if that is the case then, system wil go really slow or may almost stop.. so split the messages with 8 to 10 MB each and send..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is depends on file size, sender and PI system sizing. Better check with your PI system sizing and throughput capabilities. Suppose this is scheduled data transfer, try to schedule these interfaces to off peak time.

Regards,

Boopathi

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
is it possible to send the 50,000 records at a time using proxy? If not please suggest me how 
can i send bulk of records through proxy?

you can try this in steps...do not go for a BigBang testing :)....check how much your XI system can handle at a time...then you may need to tune the system parameters to accomodate more message size.....how to do this??...check the below document..section 3.9.2 (Special Cases)

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2016a0b1-1780-2b10-97bd-be3ac622...

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With my limited knowledge depends on size of the message (records) it may stuck in the Queue itself.

So if possible split the records and trigger proxy in a loop.

Thanks.

Regards,

Vineetha.