Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copied from standard transaction F-67

Former Member
0 Kudos

In standard transaction F-67 default values of Document type = u2018DGu2019 and Posting key = 11 are coming.

I have copied F-67 with standard function pool SAPLF040, req is in this new copied transaction default values of Document type = u2018IRu2019 and Posting key = 31 should come. Where to do needful changes?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just now i came to know that it will be maintained in the transaction 'OBU1' may be you need to enter your transaction code & required document type. If you could not able to get please let me know.

Thanks

Satyasuresh Donepudi

0 Kudos

no Satya suresh,

F-67 is a std transaction. i have copied with name ZF_67.

when execude F-67 Document type is coming u2018DGu2019 and posting key is coming 11 by default.

Req is when we will execute ZF_67 , Document type should come u2018IRu2019 and posting key should come 31 by default.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you look at the program that is being called (SAPLF040), you'll see that it checks SY-TCODE, so you may have other issues as well.

Rob