cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking quantity greyed out in delivery VL01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have MTO Scenerio where we are activated WM.While doing delivery( VL01N) picking quantity tab is greyed out and shows quantity as 0 (Zero).So I am unable to PGI.

In WMS config settings movement type 601 is defined with dest st type 916.

In VL02N when we go for Create Transfer Order it gives an error stating storage bin xxxxx in type xxx does not exist.

Can any one help on this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check

1.Picking TO is created for the delivery.Check in document flow of delivery.

2.If TO is not created then go in LT03 transaction & create TO for the delivery.

3.Confirm this TO.

4.PGI delivery.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. In WM the picked qty field is greyed out (inactive) because (generally) you do picking via TO.

2. Please check whether (destination) storage type 916 exists (SPRO > LE > WM > Master Data > Define Storage Type).

3. Please check whether source bin (from which you want to pick the goods) exists (LX03)

In which step you get the error message?

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on May 7, 2009 1:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

These settings were done but the error was persistent. Error was appearing at the time of creating TO, in destination field it was showing 101 xxxxxx, while it was supposed to show 916 xxxxx. I did something with storage type search indicator, assigned 001 search type indicator to storage type, and it worked. Its working but still I am in dizzy, how?

Edited by: Rupesh Rupak on May 8, 2009 6:14 AM

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in LT22 by which movement type SAP moved the stock from source bin to destination bin in connection with this delivery.

(or you can check the delivery item category, the schedule line item category > this shows the IM-mvt > IM-WM interface you can check which WM-mvt belongs to that IM-mvt - but LT22 is easier...)

If you know the WM-mvt, please check in SPRO > LE > WM > Activities > Transfers > Define Movement Types - if you check the movement type you will see which is the destination storage type for the WM-mvt you use for picking.

Regards,

Csaba