cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1INPR WHT Provision

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is exact use of J1INPR. I have tried as below:

Created PO for WHT vendor. Made GR and run J1INPR. Result not picked up the PO.

Created Service Order. Made Service Entry Sheet. Run J1INPR. Result not picked up.

What will the problem, why it is not picking in provision .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to following path:

SPRO --> Financial Accounting (New) --> Financial Accounting Global Setting (New) --> Witholding Tax --> Extended Witholding tax --> Posting --> India --> Provision for taxes on service rendered.

In this path there is three config.

1st: in this you specify document type that you want the to be used while posting the TDS entries. Give that document type in front of your company code.

2nd: Specify GL Accounts (which is credited at the the time of service sheet) in front of you company code. Mostly it will be GRIR account for service

3rd: Specify GL account that you will post (debit) at the time of service entry sheet. Here expense account will come. In next column, you keep it blank. This 2nd column is used if you are bearing the TDS instead of recovering from vendor.

Once you finish above config, go to J1INPR and put PO number created for the service, vendor, etc.

ALSO make sure that business section and section codes are defined before any TDS entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained all the steps as indicated. Still system gives error "Maintain Accounting configuration for W.Tax code"

Message No. 8I777

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to assign GR/IR account in config. just check once.

Regards,

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

J1INPR is used to make the provision of TDS on the service bills that are pending on 31st March.

You need to select the service PO and the vendor, while posting in J1INPR. On executing the transaction, TDS provision entries on service bills will be passed.

In case of doubt, pls revert back.

Regards,

Kapil