cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client requires to send the payment reminder letter before the milestone payment is due for billing. Also he wants to calculate the interest if the customer is not paying his due on the milestone date (invoice will be made only after the payment. But the system has to calculate interest from the due date of billing i.e even before invoice is made). How can we achieve this.

Regards

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do the required setting by following the dunning settings . You can achieve the same by following the path:

IMG> Financial Accounting> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable>Business Transactions> Dunning..

Also you need to do the required settings for dunning in Billing head of Item view in the sales document..

Hope this may help in solving your problem.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dunning is possible only after the invoice is made. correct me if i am right or wrong. here before invice, dunning has to be done. How can we.

Regards

Samsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use Tcode FB12 and once saved goto tcode f.64 to process the correspondance.

If the existing standard forms are not as per your requirement,take help of your ABAPer and customize.

try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure but it seems you are right, dunning should start after invoice is raised & account posting is done. Again i am not very sure in this case you may use Payment advice notes.

Go to IMG > Financial Accounting> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable> Business Transactions> Incoming Payments > Incoming Payments Global Settings> Payment Advice Notes (Incoming)......

For further configuration & details take help of FI consultant...

Hope this may help in solving your problem..

Thanks