SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differences between SAP Retail Store version 4.7 and ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Anyone know which are the main differences between these two versions?

Any gap in the new one?

Thanks

Raquel

6 REPLIES 6

0 Kudos

Hello Raquel,

Up to EHP3 the SAPu2019s back office solution is based on Internet Transaction Server technology.

As off EHP4, the new solution is based on ABAP WebDynpro UI technology and is called In-Store Merchandise and Inventory Management (In-Store MIM). In-Store MIM is SAPu2019s back-office solution for In-Store merchandising. It provides comprehensive merchandising functions for daily store business. It is easy to use u2013 easy to learn work environment through role-based access, worklist to push the task to the associate, guided procedures, help for screens and fields, and a highly configurable UI.

You will find more info in the online help documentation.

Thanks,

Alireza

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your answer but I was looking for more functional differences than technical...

Wich fields are available, wich new transactions and functionalities.

Anyone could help me?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello Raquel,

Since 4.7, there were some enhancements with EHP2, EHP3, EHP4, and will there be with EHP5. It is not easy to summarize some years of development in a few sentences. I think it would be helpful to read the release notes, or to read the online help documentation at http://aiokeh.wdf.sap.corp:50000/SAPIKS2/contentShow.sap?_SCLASS=IWB_STRUCT&_SLOIO=008AEF37516FDB2BE...

Thanks,

Alireza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alireza,

It appears that your link does not work. Even on SAP Help the link does not work: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/fd/538879771711d3ae6b080009d2232d/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

We are in 5.0 and it seems there is a lot of new development in 6.0. Specifically for us, the including of vendor consignment across mulitple stores is a huge difference in functionality.

Thanks

Lon

Former Member
0 Kudos