cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I should need to set Application parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION as scroll bar, but I can't find this parameter into the list of match-code, the only ones I see are:

WDCONFIGURATIONID Configuration Name

WDPROTECTEDAPPLICATION Save Application

WDSKIPSPLASHSCREEN Do Not Display Splash Screen

May be I have to set sommething else before?

thanks

GN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saket_abhyankar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

You can directly put the value 'WDTABLENAVIGATION' in parameters column and its value 'SCROLLBAR'. No need of selecting it from search help. I dont think any configuration is required.

Regards,

Saket

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all, I just see that we don't have the requested support Package to do it...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I set it with -1, but it doesn't work...

I declare parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION into Application parameter and into method HANDLEDEFAULT of window, is it ok? Do I have to do something else?

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

set ScrollableColCOunt = no. of column you want to be visible at one time (say 10). Then 10 columns will be visible, and to see the rest you need to scroll the table.

Just declare parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION in Application parameter.I don't think there is a need to declare it in method HANDLEDEFAULT.

Regards

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the ScollableColCount give the no of colomun you want to see.

thanks

former_member40425
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the HANDLEDEFAULT method of Window and declare a parameter like this.

data:  ZWDTABLENAVIGATION type WDR_APP_PROP_TABLE_NAV.

Then Create same parameter ZWDTABLENAVIGATION in Your application and Set the value as SCROLLBAR.

I am not sure whether it will work for you or not as I do nt have idea that WDR_APP_PROP_TABLE_NAV will be available in Your support package or not.

Regards,

Rohit

former_member40425
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the following thread and see the reply given by thomus.

In this thread Saurin is facing the same problem.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a dubt, I am looking for application parameter among parameter of Web Dynpro Application, is it right?

How do I have to set ScrollableColCOunt?

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ScrollableColCOunt is the property of the table UI. You need to set it to get the scrollbar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is there in the table ui element property

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

set you ScollableColCount property of your table .

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I don't have an Alv, only a simple table...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a table also there is a property for the scrollablecolcount you need to specify the number of columns to have a scrollbar for the table.

Please check out this link -

Regards,

Lekha

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the parameter tab of the application, click on create and after that press F4 to select the parameter. Also set the ScollableColCount property of the table.

Regards

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

thanks for you answer, could you give me some more indication about this parameter? I should need to manage the scrollbar and I read into another post that it was enough to set this application parameter as scrollbar...

I just try to do this but it doesn't work, it give me an error beacause I can't declare it with name WDTABLENAVIGATION, so I call it with another name, it looks correct but nothing change into the screen, scrollbar doesn't appear...

Are you able to help me in anyway?

thanks

GN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to have the scrollbar for ALV.

Then setting this parameter alone doesnt work. You need to use the set_scrollable_col_count method of the model object.

Were you able to find this parameter.

Please check the version.

If you were able to find the parameter, just you need to select it from the F4 you need not explictily declare that variable.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

do you want this in an alv

thanks

saket_abhyankar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the spelling of 'WDTABLENAVIGATION'. You may get this error if the name entered is wrong.

The scrollbar on screen will become visible only after data exceeds provided size. i.e. no of rows/columns exceeds no of visible rows/columns. Otherwise it will be inactive.

Regards,

Saket.