cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while loading master data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing error while loading master data in a infoobject.

The error comes when I run DTP fo rloading data from PSA to infoobject.

The error wordings are : "MCK_PRDT1 : Data record 1 ('Bleach '): Version 'Bleach ' is not valid"

Please help me in understanding this Version errror and suggest a solution for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

previously, you need check data type in mdm record and in you infoobject. it's shold identically data type

you cannot load data type integer to char or mdm data type text(333) to char(5) and ets.

if you get data from mdm without error - its not problem of MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your useful suggetion.

The actual reason was that the data was in lowercase when I changed it to uppercase it loaded.

I wonder how can I load the data id the lowercase letters are required.

I have one other question that is there any setting in infopackage or in datasource to automatically delete the duplicate records instead of deleting them from PSA before loading???

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP metodology integration MDM & BW you can look at:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b0f1f135-0015-2b10-5e83-acca118e...

You can turn matching strategy in MDM Data manager for delete dublicate of records

and then use MDM Syndicator for export data to file and then load that file to BW

If you use OHD you cannot load from BW to MDM repository 10 records and unload only 5 because

in BW every record has unique key.

also you can use MDM ABAP or Java API for delete dublicate of records

Edited by: Kanstantsin Chernichenka on May 8, 2009 1:02 PM