Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP adapter error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

My scenario is Proxy - XI- webservice.

In the this scenario I am getting below error in SOAP receiver adapter( Asynchronous). i am not getiing any payload in receiver adapter.

Error:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: SOAP: response message contains an error Application/UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR - application fault

I tested mapping, IM Mapping and I tested configuration also this all are sucessfully working.

please help how solve this.

Edited by: srinivasreddy p on May 7, 2009 10:04 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sending this messge my network to another network. (target url is different network(client)). is this any any work problem. if net work problem how solve this.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you try to test the webservice with tools like XMLSpy?

some options are https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7ccd3e4e-0501-0010-95ae-afa58cb4...

see if the webservice is invoked. If so it shouldnt be a n/w issue

In case you have a proxy server in your n/w then provide those details in the SOAP adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is this Asycnh scenario

BTW can u chekc with the target sys if they received a request may be with a fault/empty payload

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

test the webservice using SML spy, if it works, check your message mapping (request /response) ,adjust your sender as per receiver sxd ,in most of the case the problematic area is this only.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use the input payload and test the proxy req -> SOAP req. mapping.

See if the payload is getting filled correctly.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for other troubleshooting also ref: /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009