Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Indexes

former_member759680
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

DB02 shows that there are missing indexes (secondary indexes) for /SSF/DHEAD-STS

However when I go to SE14 to check the indexes, it says Object /SSF/DHEAD-STS does not exist.

Could you please help me understand the issue here.

Thanks.

Edited by: Gautam Poddar on May 7, 2009 9:28 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gautam,

/SSF/DHEAD-STS is the name of an Index. In se14 you need give table name that is /SSF/DHEAD & then click on edit. Here see the name of idexes for that table & then click on Activate & Adjust with database button. This sould solve your problem.

For more information check below links.

Thanks,

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've had the same issue. After DB consistency check in SE14 it was shown, that the dictionary was consistent and the index STS was defined, but this was missing in database. I could see this with SE14 db check. In SE14 you can push button Indizes... > double click to STS and activate. After this, the DB chack of /SSF/DHEAD is consistent. /SSF/ objects are a part of solution tool plug in.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member256962
Participant
0 Kudos

Here your case is ,Object is missing in DDIC but present in db level.Hence se14 is for datadictionary objects of db,its not available.

To be precise : You can create a table with your name in database from OS,but how SAP will know it if it is not in DDIC,thats why its reported.

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

look at this

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/c4/3a71e2505211d189550000e829fbbd/content.htm]

Regards,

Muralidhar