cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to include Created By property

Former Member
0 Kudos

In KM content we have the document properties :Name and Modified By .I want to include created By as default property of documents instead of ModifiedBy.Can anyone suggest me how to achieve this.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem Solved or Not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Created By property is reflecting.My problem is solved.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandana,

Following the path to System Admin->System Config->KM->Content Management->User Interface->Setting>layoutSet>choose defualt layoutset--->there is Display properties where you can add createdby

then your issue will resolve .

Regards

RS

Edited by: RS on May 20, 2009 8:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandana kallu

I think that you should to "play" with layuot sets. Go to System Administration->System Configuration->Knowledge Management->Content Management->User Interface->Settings->Layout Set. Here you can seel all default layout sets. Find the nearest, which you need, copy it and work with this copy. After that in PCD content find KM navigation iview which you need, open it and in Layout Set property enter your layout set name, which you copy.

Regards

Dmitriy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandana,

Navigate to System Admin->System Config->KM->CM->Global Services->Property MetaData. Select the required property and set the following parameters.

Folder Validity Patterns (csv): = /**

Document Validity Patterns (csv): =/**

For more information, please go through this link

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/1a/9a4a3b80f2ec40aa7456bc87a94259/content.]

Best Regards,

Atul Bhatia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

I have done the necessary changes for the createdby property by including the document validity patterns.But it is still the same.Only modifiedby is reflecting for the document and not createdby.Do i need to do anymore configurations.Can u explain me in detail( The link which you have mentioned is not available currently)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandana,

Navigate to Details->Settings->Presentation->Click Button "Add "and add the desired property.

Best Regards,

Atul Bhatia