Error in FI Document Parking Workflow
Hi Workflow Experts,
I have a FI document parking Workflow scenario which is 2 level release that is if the amount is upto 100000 first person will release if it's more than that the CEO that is the second user has to release.
For this i have activated the main workflow WS10000051 and for two level release i have activated the sub workflows WS10000052 for first level release and WS10000053 for secondlevel release.
I have also done the Release strategy configuration in SPRO such as
1) Workflow Variance
2) company Code
3) Approval Group
4) Approval path
5) Release group
6) Release approvers
in the following SPRO steps
1) Create Workflow Variant for Parking Document
2) Define Entry Screens for Parking Document
3) Assign Compaany Code to a Workflow variant for Parking Documents
4) Define Release Approval Groups for Parking Documents
5) Define Release Approval Path for Parking Doc
6) Assign Release Approval Path for Parking Documents
7) Assign Release Approval Procedure for Parking Doc
8) Define Users with Release Authorization for Parking Document. ( I have assigned the Position of CEO created in HR to this)
Now when the document is parked it throws the error
Error in workflow Customizing for document parking (tranasction OBWE) and it stops in the step Determining Sub Workflow.
Has anyone come across this issue.Please guide me in resolving in this issue, i am not able to identify whether this error is happening in workflow or due to some missed entries in SPRO settings of FI.