cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts to send to delivery team from sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a requirement here to send delivery or packing instructions from sales order. we want to send those instructions in advance to delivery team as soon as we save the sales order. it should trigger as an e-mail message to a delivery team stating that material X needs packing material Y, and Material Y need to be ordered so that they can get ample of time to arrange the Material Y before material X is available to be despatched.

Please give me some suggestions to configure this in SAP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nathan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jones

Its a simple solution, First of all create text in your sales order say ZDEL type. While saving your sales order enter the requirement need to send to del. team.

2) define one new output type (through output determination) and assign that to your sales order type.

3) Create a Z table which will maintain sales Area, plant for delivery team along with e-mail id. Or make fields as per yiur requiremnt.

Give the requirement to your ABAP team such that when we save the sales order that output should trigger with text present in sales order againt text id ZDEL to the email id prsent in Z table.

try and revert

NOTE: I hope you know output determination and text determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Yadav,

Yes i know to Text and O/P determination, but unfortunately we dont have ABAP team here, management is looking only for configuration change, if we can attain through configuration change, can u please suggest.

Thanks,

regards,

Nathan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jones

As per my knowledge its not possible through configuration alone, you have to take help from ABAP team.

Answers (0)