I want to make 01 as a mandatory entery for Foreign Vendor,please suggest

Regards

sameer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make Vendor Schema group as mandatory in OMSG after selecting the particular account group.

Thnx.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member433442
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can make that field as mandatry for paticula account group.

Goto SPRO > Financial Accounting > Acounts receivable & Accounts payable > Vendor accounts > Master data > Preparations for creating vendor master data > Define acount group with screen layout > lick on your account group > Click on purchasing data > Again click on purchasing data > Make the vendor schema group as required entry.

Regards,

Prabu

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

in OMSG - for your vendor account group- in purchasing data - make vendor schema group as mandatory field.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto spro-financial accounting (new)-account receivable and account payable-vendor accounts-master data-preparation for creating vendor master data-Define account group with screeen layout, here you choose your account group and click detail tab, where you find purchasing data, click and make the schema group as required entry.

regards,

abi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure about the process but with the help of an ABAPer if you can craetet some logic for a BADI that in the said screen in the field of Vendor schema group system will first check the vendor account group and accordingly will give a pop up message that the following schema group should be used.

Regards,

Indranil