cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bank guarantee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

*This may be a little simple question but still i need Ur help..

bank Guarantee i wanted to know the process flow i made a bank guarantee for customer in T.code F-38

and then i checked the customer report its showing NOT DUE. till here its fine. after this what is the Next Procedure and where process flow after this

*Next thing is why we create Clearing Account for Bank Guarentee?,, If possible explain me the whole process

Regards,

bagi...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steps in BG:

Create special GL indicator for BG: FBKP

Create BG: F-38

Enter BG Charges : F-02

Extension of BG (Document Change), if any: FB02

Vieweing open BG: FBL5N

Expiring BG: F-19

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

First two steps i got It..

When Im doing F-38 Customer A/c-Dr

BG Clearing A/c-Cr.(done)

next posting F-02 BG charges for what purpose we are using this..?..which Gl account will be affected when i do this transaction.?..

and even extention of BG

Expiring BG.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can change a guarantee by changing the document or the line items in the customer account, the vendor account, or the reconciliation account.

When changing line items however, you must select With special G/L transactions on the Change Vendor Line Items: Initial Screen otherwise the guarantees you wish to change will not be selected.

Regards

Tanmoy

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you will give bank guarantee, bank will charge some charges. So you will have to bear ith and you will have to pass entries.

As regards extension, it is possible that the customer may want to extend the expiry date of bank guarantee. So you may have to change the due date.

As regards expiry, BG will get expired once the contract is performed. So it needs to be closed. So BG needs to be expired.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MAin reason for posting statistical entry (ofsetting entry) :

Actually, BG given are required to be shown as notes to accounts. There should not be any accounting entry in books.

SAP records BG through statistical posting or through noted items. In noted items no entry is passed. But this may create some problem while clearing. So its better to use statistical posting through F-38.

By using clearing account, we nullify the entry. Hence there is no effect in books which is right.

Once the BG is over, you have to expire the BG. So the next step is F-19. This will reverse statistical entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos